Rajasthan: Youth dies after bluetooth headphone explodes while charging in Jaipur

Rajasthan: Youth dies after bluetooth headphone explodes while charging in Jaipur


If you also use headphones or Bluetooth earphones to make calls or listen to music, then you also need to be alert. Actually, a case of death of a youth has come to light due to explosion in Bluetooth headphones while charging in Jaipur district of Rajasthan. Police said on Saturday that a 28-year-old youth who was the victim of the accident used to prepare for the competition exam. The accident happened in Udaipuria village of Chaumu town. After the accident, the young man was taken to the hospital, where he died during treatment.

He broke down in the hospital
Actually Rakesh Kumar Nagar was sitting at home with bluetooth headphones and connected it to the charging plug. According to Govindgarh police, suddenly there was an explosion in the headphones and the youth became unconscious. After the accident, the young man was hurriedly taken to a private hospital in the city where he died during treatment. Doctors have handed over the dead body to the family members of the youth. 

The marriage took place in February this year
Dr. LN Rundla of Siddhivinayak Hospital said that the young man was brought in an unconscious state. He died during treatment in the hospital. According to the doctor, the young man died of heart palpitations. Police said that Rakesh Kumar was married in February this year. After the incident, the family is in a bad condition by crying. Family members told that the young man was smart in studies and was preparing for the competition exam. 

Read also

3 arrested for trying to assassinate Tripura CM, narrowly escaped CM

‘Bomb has been placed at Amitabh Bachchan’s bungalow, 3 railway stations in Mumbai’, the call came to the police control room

.



Source link